The SQL MP’s have been updated.
New Features and Fixes
- No extra permissions on remote WMI are now required for Local System account when Always On hosts have names that are no longer than 15 symbols
- Fixed: Always On discovery and monitoring scripts cannot read cached values in Windows registry
- Fixed: Wrong MP version number in some Always On scripts
- Fixed: CPUUsage and DBDiskLatency scripts fail with the reason: "Index operation failed"
- Fixed: Always On objects get undiscovered when any Always On discovery crashes
- Added retry policy in some Always On workflows to make PS-scripts work more stable
- Updated the visualization library
- Fixed: AS workflows sometimes crash
- Changed behavior of Always On scripts for cases when WSFC service is stopped
- Fixed: Tiles content is replaced with question signs after a long period of inactivity