Just a quick notice to let everyone know I updated my SQL RunAs Addendum MP’s.
If you haven't read about this, it is a new way to configure security for the SQL management packs which eases administrative burden with traditional RunAs accounts. Read more about the solution here: https://blogs.technet.microsoft.com/kevinholman/2016/04/26/sql-mp-run-as-accounts-no-longer-required/
In this update:
- Version 18.104.22.168 – Update
- Added support for SQL 2016
- Added additional monitors to check for ability to connect to SQL and sysadmin role check
- Removed any alerting by default to reduce noise.
- Added new task to configure Healthservice login for LOW PRIV to SQL
- Added folders, and state views to ease configuration and running tasks.
You can download the updated MP’s on TechNet Gallery: