There is an updated version of the popular Scheduled Maintenance Mode tool available at:
Looks like they have added some new features:
Here are the new features in V4:
- Multi-select Computers This has been the most requested feature as end users often want to schedule multiple computers at a time without have to create groups.
- Multi-select Computers in Integrated dashboard Now you can select multiple computers in the dashboards without getting an error
- New Search in Computers and Groups Now instead of scrolling up in down the list you can just start to type in the name of the group or computer and results will be filtered.
- One Click MM now accepts parameters Some environments One Click MM was not working as the client security was high or there were DNS issues. Now you can just add the computer as a parameter.
- New Configuration backup tool for easier upgrades Now you can back your configuration and upgrade to the latest version of SCOM 2012 Maintenance Mode Scheduler without having to reconfigure all of your settings.