The Web Console has been completely rewritten for OpsMgr 2012. It now runs on Silverlight, which enables a much richer Web Console user experience.
From the web console, like using the regular Console UI, we can:
- View alerts and health states of objects.
- Work with alerts, close, change resolution states, assign or take ownership
- Add comments to alert history
- Show instance properties and run Health Explorer
- Access to Product and Company knowledge
- Execute agent tasks
- Start and stop maintenance mode
- Use existing My Workspace views
- Create Dashboard views
- Run Favorite reports
The OpsMgr 2012 console:
The 2012 Web Console showing the same view: