The SQL Server Monitoring MP for OpsMgr 2007 was recently updated.
Not a lot of changes in this update… from the download site: “Minor bug fixes. Fixed sql injection security issues”
Changes in the guide:
- Updated the “Run As Profiles” section with detailed information about Run As accounts mapping targets.
- Updated the “Changes in This Update” section.
- Updated the “Configuration for Monitoring Clustered Resources” in the “Other Requirements” section.
Changes in the MP:
- Made minor fixes in string resources.
- Made security improvements.
I updated my environment and haven't seen any major differences or notable experiences.