Auditing on Alerts from the Data Warehouse

<!--[if lt IE 9]>

<![endif]-->

1. Kevin Holman says:

You can upload the reports I post for the opsDB if you create a data source… and then create a folder to upload them to:

To import you simply upload the file to a folder.

I document how to create reports from scratch – using a SQL query in a basic example here:

2. Kevin Holman says:

If you can explain that again in English – I will do my best.  🙂

3. Richard says:

This looks very good Kevin, I have been looking for a report like this, how do i import into opsmgr?

4. Richard says:

Thanks for the information, Have you ever tried to map the alert to which management pack raised the alert?

5. kldsts says:

This is good may i know how can i get a open alerts pending for closing with respective of operations group instead of users. Please help me on this query.

6. kldsts says:

I want to find the open alerts based on the operator groups. i.e we have operators group and users are assigned in the groups. the alerts are assigned to users now i want to find the count of assigned alerts based on operators group instead of users as given above.

please let me know if you are not clear i can give example.

7. kldsts says:

operator group we have

———————

AV opgroup1 – user1,user-2,user-3

AD opgroup2 – user1,user-4,user-2

EX opgroup3 – user7,user-5,user-3

SQL opgroup4- user6.

I need the report as shown below if we have 25 alerts where alerts are assigned

user1  – 2 AV alerts , 2 AD alerts.

user2  – 5 EX alerts, 1 AV alerts

user3  – 2 EX alerts, 2 AV alerts.

user7  – 2 EX alerts,

user6  – 6 SQL alerts,

user4  – 3 AD alerts,

user5  – 2 EX alerts,

reports should be as below.

———-   —— ——-

AV opgroup1  |  5

AD opgroup2  |  5

EX opgroup3  |  6

SQL opgroup4 |  6

8. kldsts says:

Hi Kevin,

Hope you understand my requirement. In detail the alerts raised and assigned/ closed based on the operator group we need a count instead of alerts closed by each individual operator as your first script above.

Please let me know if you need more details for the request.

Thanks in advance.

9. kldsts says:

can come one help me out on this.

10. kldsts says:

can some one help me to find the relation between alerts table and operators group ?

11. Steven says:

how we can generate out monthly report for the alerts closed/resolved for particular month from the SQL?