This video is part of the Microsoft Virtual Academy (MVA) module on IIS QOS. This module is part of from the Windows Server 2012: Web and Application Platform and covers improvements in Windows Server 2012 to respond to the need for scalability of web applications. This video shows CPU Throttling.
For more courses and other resources on Windows Server 2012 visit the Microsoft Virtual Academy Windows Server 2012 Resources Page
- Build a Microsoft private cloud using free trial software
- Review licensing and purchasing options
- Watch the Jump Start "Creating and Managing a Private Cloud on System Center 2012"
- Learn more about Microsoft’s private cloud strategy
- Review your options for training on the cloud
- Try Microsoft private cloud
- Try System Center 2012 software