This video is part of the Microsoft Virtual Academy (MVA) module on Remote Desktop Services. This module is part of the Windows Server 2012: Identity and Access course and covers the new and enhanced capabilities in Windows Server 2012 help you make it easier and less costly to ensure secure access to valuable digital assets and comply with regulations. This video shows how to use the Web access console, Publish RemoteApp programs, test a published program, disconnect a session and create a Remote Desktop Services collection.
For more courses and other resources on Windows Server 2012 visit the Microsoft Virtual Academy Windows Server 2012 Resources Page
- Build a Microsoft private cloud using free trial software
- Review licensing and purchasing options
- Watch the Jump Start "Creating and Managing a Private Cloud on System Center 2012"
- Learn more about Microsoft’s private cloud strategy
- Review your options for training on the cloud
- Try Microsoft private cloud
- Try System Center 2012 software