This video is part of the Microsoft Virtual Academy (MVA) module on Windows Server 2012 Storage Spaces. This module is part of the Windows Server 2012: Storage course. This video shows how Windows Server 2012 gives a consistent management experience across all standard compliance storage arrays and has simplified the management of storage end-to-end.
For more courses and other resources on Windows Server 2012 visit the Microsoft Virtual Academy Windows Server 2012 Resources Page
- Build a Microsoft private cloud using free trial software
- Review licensing and purchasing options
- Watch the Jump Start "Creating and Managing a Private Cloud on System Center 2012"
- Learn more about Microsoft’s private cloud strategy
- Review your options for training on the cloud
- Try Microsoft private cloud
- Try System Center 2012 software