Join us for a tour of the features that make up the new Windows Azure Virtual Machines and Virtual Networks offerings. Using demonstrations throughout, we will explain the Virtual Machine storage architecture and show how to provision and customize virtual machines, configure network connectivity between virtual machines, and configure site-to-site networks that enable true applications that span from on-premises to Windows Azure. We'll focus specifically on features that enable you to create highly available Virtual Machine-based services and how to connect Virtual Machines with Cloud Services.
TechNet Video, TechNet Edge, Zune, iPod, Media, Homepage, Windows Server 2012, Virtual Machines, Windows Server 2012 BE, Virtual Networks, Screencasts, Belux, Public Cloud, Private Cloud, Windows Azure
- Build a Microsoft private cloud using free trial software
- Review licensing and purchasing options
- Watch the Jump Start "Creating and Managing a Private Cloud on System Center 2012"
- Learn more about Microsoft’s private cloud strategy
- Review your options for training on the cloud
- Try Microsoft private cloud
- Try System Center 2012 software