The 2012 sees Analysis Services splitting into two: the Multidimensional model, which is basically the Analysis Services of cubes and dimensions that we’re all familiar with, and the new Tabular model which is very similar to PowerPivot. This session will cover what’s new in Analysis Services 2012 Multidimensional, provide a brief overview of the Tabular model, discuss their relative strengths and weaknesses and help you decide which one is appropriate for your project.
- Build a Microsoft private cloud using free trial software
- Review licensing and purchasing options
- Watch the Jump Start “Creating and Managing a Private Cloud on System Center 2012”
- Learn more about Microsoft’s private cloud strategy
- Review your options for training on the cloud
- Try Microsoft private cloud
- Try System Center 2012 software