Windows Azure Web Sites is a simple and powerful hosting platform that allows developers to easily build and rapidly deploy web applications on Windows Azure using their favorite languages, frameworks, and tools. This video demonstratea how you can use this new technology to build, deploy, and run everything from classic ASP sites to modern ASP.NET MVC 4 web applications using both new and familiar tools including Visual Studio 2010, Visual Studio 2012, and WebMatrix.
Watch it at Web sites on Windows Azure | TechNet Video
TechNet Video, TechNet Edge, Zune, iPod, Media, Homepage, Windows, Azure, IaaS, Windows Server 2012 BE, ASP, Websites, Web, Web Sites, Webmatrix, .NET, Visual Studio 2012, Visual Studio 2010, Visual Studio, ASP .NET, MVC4, Screencasts
- Build a Microsoft private cloud using free trial software
- Review licensing and purchasing options
- Watch the Jump Start "Creating and Managing a Private Cloud on System Center 2012"
- Learn more about Microsoft’s private cloud strategy
- Review your options for training on the cloud
- Try Microsoft private cloud
- Try System Center 2012 software