Together, the Tabular Model and Power View are the latest new Business Intelligence features in SQL Server 2012. Together, they mark a paradigm shift in Business Intelligence towards self-service Business Intelligence. Provisioning self-service Business Intelligence is more than pretty graphs, however. How can you use optimise the Tabular Model, so that the users have the best support for ‘self-service’ business intelligence? Using demos, we will see how the Tabular Model and Power View can work best together, in order to provide the best service to the users.
Watch it here at Visualizing the Tabular Model with Power View | TechNet Video
- Build a Microsoft private cloud using free trial software
- Review licensing and purchasing options
- Watch the Jump Start "Creating and Managing a Private Cloud on System Center 2012"
- Learn more about Microsoft’s private cloud strategy
- Review your options for training on the cloud
- Try Microsoft private cloud
- Try System Center 2012 software