Today’s organizations simply cannot afford system failures or maintenance to cause downtime in any area. That’s why Windows Server 2012 includes enhancements that maximize availability from the fundamental layers (compute, storage, network) all the way up to the application. Whether your organization is small or large, whether your environment is heterogeneous or not, Windows Server 2012 capabilities can help you lead your organization down the path towards continuous availability. Discover how to minimize downtime using technologies like Failover Clustering, Scale-Out File Server, Hyper-V Replica, network teaming.
- Build a Microsoft private cloud using free trial software
- Review licensing and purchasing options
- Watch the Jump Start "Creating and Managing a Private Cloud on System Center 2012"
- Learn more about Microsoft’s private cloud strategy
- Review your options for training on the cloud
- Try Microsoft private cloud
- Try System Center 2012 software