This video is part of the Microsoft Virtual Academy (MVA) on Windows Azure Virtual Machines. In this module you will learn how to connect Virtual Machines in Windows Azure. This module includes cross-premise connectivity, an overview of the Windows Azure Virtual Network feature and related scenarios, Virtual Machine Names and DNS, and coverage of protocols, endpoints, load balanced sets and custom probes used to monitor the health of Windows Azure Virtual Machines.
For more courses and other resources on Windows Server 2012 visit the Microsoft Virtual Academy Windows Server 2012 Resources Page
- Build a Microsoft private cloud using free trial software
- Review licensing and purchasing options
- Watch the Jump Start "Creating and Managing a Private Cloud on System Center 2012"
- Learn more about Microsoft’s private cloud strategy
- Review your options for training on the cloud
- Try Microsoft private cloud
- Try System Center 2012 software