This video is part of a Microsoft Virtual Academy (MVA) module on VDI. This module is part of the Windows Server 2012: Virtual Desktop Infrastructure course and shows the new User Experience Virtualization (UE-V) tool, and how UE-V provides a consistent user experience across different desktop sessions.
For more courses and other resources on Windows Server 2012 visit the Microsoft Virtual Academy Windows Server 2012 Resources Page
- Build a Microsoft private cloud using free trial software
- Review licensing and purchasing options
- Watch the Jump Start "Creating and Managing a Private Cloud on System Center 2012"
- Learn more about Microsoft’s private cloud strategy
- Review your options for training on the cloud
- Try Microsoft private cloud
- Try System Center 2012 software