In this module you will learn how System Center 2012 Service Pack 1 (SP1) Orchestrator (SCO) now supports Windows Server 2012 and SQL Server 2012 in additional to its numerous core functionality investments. Hear details about the new System Center Integration Packs for Configuration Manager (SCCM), Virtual Machine Manager (VMM), and Operations Manager (SCOM). Next you will see improvements in Orchestrator's interoperability with VMware, BMC, Dell, HP, IBM, Cisco, NetApp, F5 & more. You will also learn about hybrid cloud automation with Windows Azure Integration Pack with IaaS. Finally learn about enhancements to PowerShell and localization.
- Build a Microsoft private cloud using free trial software
- Review licensing and purchasing options
- Watch the Jump Start "Creating and Managing a Private Cloud on System Center 2012"
- Learn more about Microsoft’s private cloud strategy
- Review your options for training on the cloud
- Try Microsoft private cloud
- Try System Center 2012 software