In this module you will learn how System Center 2012 Service Pack 1 (SP1) Configuration Manager (SCCM) has improved device support, added a personalized application experience, simplified management, integrated security and compliance all with reduced infrastructure complexity. You will see how SCCM can take real-time actions based on System Center Endpoint Protection information. It now has improved integration as a distribution point for Windows Azure, and it supports Windows 8 Apps, Application Virtualization (App-V), Windows To Go, Windows Embedded, Android & iOS devices, Mac OS, Linux and Unix including AIX, HP-UX, RHEL, Solaris & SUSE. Additionally you will learn about metered connection support, phone distribution tokens, the self-service portal for apps, and the ability to auto-update enterprise apps.
- Build a Microsoft private cloud using free trial software
- Review licensing and purchasing options
- Watch the Jump Start “Creating and Managing a Private Cloud on System Center 2012”
- Learn more about Microsoft’s private cloud strategy
- Review your options for training on the cloud
- Try Microsoft private cloud
- Try System Center 2012 software