This video is part of a Microsoft Virtual Academy (MVA) module on VDI. This module is part of the Windows Server 2012: Virtual Desktop Infrastructure course and shows the new Application Virtualization (App-V) 5.0 tool, and how App-V 5.0, and how Application Connection Groups are used to deploy connected applications such as Microsoft Outlook 2010 and Microsoft Lync 2010.
For more courses and other resources on Windows Server 2012 visit the Microsoft Virtual Academy Windows Server 2012 Resources Page
- Build a Microsoft private cloud using free trial software
- Review licensing and purchasing options
- Watch the Jump Start "Creating and Managing a Private Cloud on System Center 2012"
- Learn more about Microsoft’s private cloud strategy
- Review your options for training on the cloud
- Try Microsoft private cloud
- Try System Center 2012 software