In this module you will learn how System Center 2012 Service Pack 1 (SP1) App Controller (SCAP) can be used as a web-based self-service portal to manage your private cloud, public cloud and connect to 3rd party hosters. SCAP has been improved in many areas, including it connections to VMM, new ways of controlling access, better Active Directory users and groups integration, improvements in operating remote desktops, and easier manageability of virtual machines to make checkpoints, scale apps, and perform upgrades. Additionally you will learn about how the Service Providers Foundation (SPF) feature can allow management of any 3rd party virtualization infrastructure using the oData protocol with REST.
- Build a Microsoft private cloud using free trial software
- Review licensing and purchasing options
- Watch the Jump Start "Creating and Managing a Private Cloud on System Center 2012"
- Learn more about Microsoft’s private cloud strategy
- Review your options for training on the cloud
- Try Microsoft private cloud
- Try System Center 2012 software