This video showcases software update management in System Center 2012 Configuration Manager. In this video, let see how to setup a software update point.
Media, Zune, iPod, System Center 2012 Configuration Manager How Do I Video series, Screencasts, TechNet Edge, Configuration Manager, ConfigMgr, System Center 2012, System Center, SCCM, How Do I Videos series
Hyper-V labs in here http://technet.microsoft.com/en-us/windowsserver/hh968267.aspx.
System Center 2012 labs in here http://technet.microsoft.com/en-us/evalcenter/hh913622.aspx.
More self-guided learning resources are here https://www.microsoftvirtualacademy.com/
To download a Windows Server 2012 Evaluation, go to http://technet.microsoft.com/en-us/evalcenter/hh670538.aspx
To download System Center 2012 SP1 Beta, goto http://www.microsoft.com/en-us/download/details.aspx?id=34607
- Build a Microsoft private cloud using free trial software
- Review licensing and purchasing options
- Watch the Jump Start “Creating and Managing a Private Cloud on System Center 2012”
- Learn more about Microsoft’s private cloud strategy
- Review your options for training on the cloud
- Try Microsoft private cloud
- Try System Center 2012 software
Ken Sim, MCT, Technical Evangelist, Microsoft Corporation – SEA