The Endpoint Protection role is a new role in Configuration Manager 2012 required to start using System Center 2012 Endpoint Protection. This video provides an overview of setting up this role, and explaining how it works.
TechNet Edge, Media, Zune, iPod, Jason Githens, System Center 2012 Configuration Manager How Do I Video series, Configuration Manager, ConfigMgr, System Center 2012, System Center, SCCM, How Do I Videos series, Screencasts
- Hyper-V labs in here http://technet.microsoft.com/en-us/windowsserver/hh968267.aspx.
- System Center 2012 labs in here http://technet.microsoft.com/en-us/evalcenter/hh913622.aspx.
- More self-guided learning resources are here https://www.microsoftvirtualacademy.com/
- To download a Windows Server 2012 Evaluation, go to http://technet.microsoft.com/en-us/evalcenter/hh670538.aspx
- To download System Center 2012 SP1 Beta, goto http://www.microsoft.com/en-us/download/details.aspx?id=34607
- Build a Microsoft private cloud using free trial software
- Review licensing and purchasing options
- Watch the Jump Start "Creating and Managing a Private Cloud on System Center 2012"
- Learn more about Microsoft’s private cloud strategy
- Review your options for training on the cloud
- Try Microsoft private cloud
- Try System Center 2012 software
Ken Sim, MCT, Technical Evangelist, Microsoft Corporation - SEA