Auto deployment rules are a new feature in Configuration Manager 2012, built in part to optimize the deployments of definition and engine updates in Configuration Manager 2012, while limiting the network impact of those deployments. This video walks you through configuring Auto Deployment Rules for System Center 2012 Endpoint Protection.
TechNet Edge, Zune, iPod, Media, System Center 2012 Configuration Manager How Do I Video series, Configuration Manager, ConfigMgr, System Center 2012, System Center, SCCM, How Do I Videos series, Screencasts
- System Center Virtual Machine Manager 2008 R2 Service Pack 1 – Evaluation›
- System Center 2012 Service Pack 1 Beta – Virtual Machine Manager – Evaluation (VHD)›
- System Center 2012 Service Pack 1 Beta – Operations Manager – Evaluation (VHD)›
- System Center 2012 Service Pack 1 Beta Integration Pack for Exchange Admin›
- System Center 2012 Service Pack 1 Beta – Orchestrator Component Add-ons and Extensions ›
- Hyper-V labs in here http://technet.microsoft.com/en-us/windowsserver/hh968267.aspx.
- System Center 2012 labs in here http://technet.microsoft.com/en-us/evalcenter/hh913622.aspx.
- More self-guided learning resources are here https://www.microsoftvirtualacademy.com/
- To download a Windows Server 2012 Evaluation, go to http://technet.microsoft.com/en-us/evalcenter/hh670538.aspx
- To download System Center 2012 SP1 Beta, goto http://www.microsoft.com/en-us/download/details.aspx?id=34607
- Build a Microsoft private cloud using free trial software
- Review licensing and purchasing options
- Watch the Jump Start “Creating and Managing a Private Cloud on System Center 2012”
- Learn more about Microsoft’s private cloud strategy
- Review your options for training on the cloud
- Try Microsoft private cloud
- Try System Center 2012 software
Ken Sim, MCT, Technical Evangelist, Microsoft Corporation – SEA