Antimalware policy in System Center 2012 Endpoint Protection delivers desired client configurations for antimalware. AM policy is now delivered through Configuration Manager policy, and this video walks you through setting up policy, and explaining how deployment, import, export, and merge work.
TechNet Edge, Media, Zune, iPod, System Center 2012 Configuration Manager How Do I Video series, Configuration Manager, ConfigMgr, System Center 2012, System Center, SCCM, How Do I Videos series, Screencasts
- Hyper-V labs in here http://technet.microsoft.com/en-us/windowsserver/hh968267.aspx.
- System Center 2012 labs in here http://technet.microsoft.com/en-us/evalcenter/hh913622.aspx.
- More self-guided learning resources are here https://www.microsoftvirtualacademy.com/
- To download a Windows Server 2012 Evaluation, go to http://technet.microsoft.com/en-us/evalcenter/hh670538.aspx
- To download System Center 2012 SP1 Beta, goto http://www.microsoft.com/en-us/download/details.aspx?id=34607
- Build a Microsoft private cloud using free trial software
- Review licensing and purchasing options
- Watch the Jump Start "Creating and Managing a Private Cloud on System Center 2012"
- Learn more about Microsoft’s private cloud strategy
- Review your options for training on the cloud
- Try Microsoft private cloud
- Try System Center 2012 software
Ken Sim, MCT, Technical Evangelist, Microsoft Corporation - SEA