See how System Center 2012 Service Pack 1 (SP1) Endpoint Protection (SCEP) now supports Windows Server 2012 and SQL Server 2012. See the single administrator experience for simplified endpoint protection and management, real time Endpoint Protection information, and the new and improved Endpoint Protection client. Then you will find out how SCEP can use malware-driven operations, uses client-side merging for antimalware policies, and has integrated optimizations for Windows Embedded clients. Finally you will see the improved operations and reporting, new architectural changes to simplify Software Update Point setup, and faster delivery of definitions through software updates.
- Hyper-V labs in here http://technet.microsoft.com/en-us/windowsserver/hh968267.aspx.
- System Center 2012 labs in here http://technet.microsoft.com/en-us/evalcenter/hh913622.aspx.
- More self-guided learning resources are here https://www.microsoftvirtualacademy.com/
- To download a Windows Server 2012 Evaluation, go to http://technet.microsoft.com/en-us/evalcenter/hh670538.aspx
- To download System Center 2012 SP1 Beta, goto http://www.microsoft.com/en-us/download/details.aspx?id=34607
- Build a Microsoft private cloud using free trial software
- Review licensing and purchasing options
- Watch the Jump Start “Creating and Managing a Private Cloud on System Center 2012”
- Learn more about Microsoft’s private cloud strategy
- Review your options for training on the cloud
- Try Microsoft private cloud
- Try System Center 2012 software
Ken Sim, MCT, Technical Evangelist, Microsoft Corporation – SEA