Microsoft IT implemented their first Private Cloud for hosting the development and test environments internally for Microsoft. Their Private Cloud infrastructure supports their internal businesses, giving them the flexibility, scale and cutting edge technology to serve some of the most important product teams.
Hyper-V labs in here http://technet.microsoft.com/en-us/windowsserver/hh968267.aspx.
System Center 2012 labs in here http://technet.microsoft.com/en-us/evalcenter/hh913622.aspx.
More self-guided learning resources are here https://www.microsoftvirtualacademy.com/
To download a Windows Server 2012 Evaluation, go to http://technet.microsoft.com/en-us/evalcenter/hh670538.aspx
To download System Center 2012 SP1 Beta, goto http://www.microsoft.com/en-us/download/details.aspx?id=34607
- Build a Microsoft private cloud using free trial software
- Review licensing and purchasing options
- Watch the Jump Start “Creating and Managing a Private Cloud on System Center 2012”
- Learn more about Microsoft’s private cloud strategy
- Review your options for training on the cloud
- Try Microsoft private cloud
- Try System Center 2012 software
Ken Sim, MCT, Technical Evangelist, Microsoft Corporation –SEA