The Remote Desktop Services (RDS) platform has been refined in Windows Server 2016. In this video you will learn about the latest remote access technologies available in Windows Server 2016 as well as how performance, scale and cloud optimizations may help you in your environment with specific explanations of new technologies.
- [1:53] What is Remote Desktop Services (RDS) and how does it compare to some of the other remote access technologies that Microsoft has?
- [9:45] What can you tell us about some of the new features in RDS with regards to performance?
- [13:10] Are there specific GPU cards for servers that work well with RDS?’
- [14:20] Can you run pretty much any supported application through RDS?
- [15:40] What's new with scale and the number of people that can get work done through RDS?
- [18:45] How about cloud integration with RDS? How does it work with Azure?
- [24:17] How do you license RDS?
Hands-on: Use this article to walk-through a Windows Server 2016 Remote Desktop Services deployment in your own Azure subscription.