Thank you to those who attended my talk at CloudDevelop 2014 on Disaster Recovery to the Cloud with Azure Site Recovery today. We had some great discussions on disaster recovery planning scenarios! I'm providing a copy of the deck we used for our session, as well as a set of additional resources that may be helpful when planning your disaster recovery approach with Azure Site Recovery.
Deck: Disaster Recovery to the Cloud with Microsoft Azure
Download a copy of this deck for offline review.
Continue your learning with these additional study materials ...
- Planning: Prerequisites and Support for Azure Site Recovery
- Step-by-Step: Getting Started with ASR for On-Premises to Azure Protection
- Step-by-Step: Configuring Azure Backup
- Step-by-Step: Backup SQL Server 2012 and 2014 to Azure Storage
- NEW! SQL Server 2014 Managed Backup to Azure Storage
- Download: SQL Server Backup to Microsoft Azure Tool
- Learn more! Hybrid Cloud Storage with Microsoft StorSimple
- Microsoft Virtual Academy: Hybrid Cloud Workloads - Disaster Recovery and High Availability