Dog Food Conference is BACK again this year in Central Ohio on September 29th and 30th, and it’s bigger than EVER! This year, Dog Food Conference will feature local, regional and national speakers to deliver 70+ talks across multiple tracks for Developers, IT Pros, Startups and IT Managers, promising a full line-up of great topics for everyone.
Cloud, Infrastructure and DevOps Sessions at DogFoodCon 2014
For IT Pros, the Infrastructure and DevOps sessions include topics on Modernization, Virtualization, Cloud, Automation, Configuration Management and MORE!
Here’s a snapshot of some of the Cloud, Infrastructure and DevOps talks that you can expect at Dog Food Conference 2014:
- 40 Weeks and Counting: Migrating from Windows Server 2003 before End-of-Support by Bruce Adamczak
- Building Virtual Datacenters in Microsoft Azure IaaS using PowerShell by Trevor Sullivan
- From One VMware Admin to Another: Extending Your Virtualization Skills to Hyper-V and Azure by Andy Syrewicze
- Always Connected: DirectAccess with Windows Server 2012 by Tom Walters
- Managing Software Updates with ConfigMgr 2012 R2 by Jason Condo
- Orchestrating the Cloud with Azure Automation by Keith Mayer
- Seven Ways You Can Use the Hybrid Cloud Today by Keith Mayer
- Use Cloud-based Load Testing to Find Scale and Performance Bottlenecks by Randy Pagels
- Start Up and Git Done: Using Visual Studio Online by Jeff McKenzie
- Planning a Scalable End-to-End Multi-Tier Application on Azure Websites by Byron Tardif
- Inside Azure API Management by Michael Collier
- Managing Systems with PowerShell DSC, OneGet and PSGet by Trevor Sullivan
- Reduce Server Outages using PowerShell Desired State Configuration by Ashley McGlone
More Details …
Check out the full details for Dog Food Conference 2014 and be sure to REGISTER for your ticket TODAY! After you’ve registered, be sure to follow @DogFoodCon on Twitter for updates and special news before, during and after the event.