In May, my fellow IT Pro Technical Evangelists and I have authored a new articles series on 20+ Key Scenarios with Windows Azure Infrastructure Services. Each scenario is based on how we’ve seen IT Pros successfully leveraging Windows Azure in the field. In this article, I’ve provided a complete index to all scenarios … just in case you missed any the first time around!
Windows Azure Infrastructure Services presents lots of exciting hybrid cloud scenarios for IT Pros – including On-demand Dev/Test Environments, Off-site Backup, Cost-effective Disaster Recovery Solutions and MORE! Check out the list of scenarios below and let us know what you think!
- Want to learn more about Windows Azure Infrastructure Services? Check out our “Early Experts” Cloud Quest for FREE online training!
- Additional Cloud Scenarios? As you read through this series, you may think of additional scenarios – feel free to post your suggestions in the comments section below. We’ll plan to write-up the best suggestions as additional Step-by-Step guides to cover those scenarios, too!
See you in the Clouds!
20+ Key Cloud Scenarios with Windows Azure Infrastructure Services
Below, we’ve compiled a list of 20+ Key Cloud Scenarios for IT Pros with Windows Azure Infrastructure Services based on the most common examples of how IT Pros are leveraging Windows Azure in the field …
- Getting Started – In the Cloud with Windows Azure Infrastructure Services
- Backup – Backup File Servers to the Cloud with Windows Azure Online Backup by Matt Hester
- Backup – SQL Database Backup and Restore via Windows Azure Storage by Keith Mayer
- Hybrid – Extend On-Premise Network with Windows Azure and Windows Server 2012 by Keith Mayer
- Hybrid – Integrate ADFS on Windows Azure with Office 365 by Kevin Remde
- DR – Extend Windows Server Active Directory to the Cloud by Brian Lewis
- DR – Replicate File Server Content to the Cloud with DFS-R by Matt Hester
- DR – SQL Database Mirroring to the Cloud by Kevin Remde
- DR – Build a DR Plan Repository on Windows Azure for FREE by Brian Lewis
- HA – SQL Server 2012 AlwaysOn Clustering in the Cloud by Kevin Remde
- Web – Build a WordPress Blog on Windows Azure for FREE by Brian Lewis
- Content - Deploy a File Server in the Cloud using WebDAV by Brian Lewis
- Content - Deploy an IIS Web Server solution in the Cloud by Matt Hester
- Content – Accelerate Cloud Content with BranchCache by Keith Mayer
- Dev/Test – Build a SharePoint Server 2013 Farm in the Cloud by Keith Mayer
- Dev/Test – Build a Windows 8 Developer Environment in the Cloud by Brian Lewis
- Dev/Test – Quickly Provisioning Dev/Test Environments with PowerShell by Matt Hester
- Dev/Test - Templating VMs in the Cloud with Windows Azure and PowerShell by Keith Mayer
- Mgmt – Build a System Center 2012 SP1 Configuration Manager Cloud Distribution Point by Kevin Remde
- Migrate – Migrating VMs from Hyper-V to Windows Azure by Kevin Remde
- Migrate – Migrating VMs from VMware to Windows Azure by Keith Mayer
- Migrate – Migrating VMs from Amazon AWS to Windows Azure by Keith Mayer
Now, it’s your turn!
Which scenarios are you considering for the Cloud with Windows Azure? Feel free to post your comments, questions and feedback below!