In this final portion of our Build Your Private Cloud in a Month series, Yung Chou and I show how to leverage System Center 2012 SP1 App Controller to manage a hybrid cloud environment that could consist of on-premises Private Clouds, Windows Azure Infrastructure Services, and hosted Service Provider clouds – all from a single web-based management console!
Download this video for offline viewing.
Specific topics in this session include:
- [ 01:33 ] Recap: Building a Private Cloud series
- [ 02:38 ] How to manage a Hybrid Cloud environment with System Center 2012 SP1 App Controller?
- [ 11:15 ] DEMO: Hybrid Cloud Management with App Controller
- [ 24:25 ] Summary: Building a Private Cloud series
After reviewing this video, get prepared to explore the Private Cloud management capabilities of System Center 2012 for yourself in this series with these downloadable resources:
- Download System Center 2012 with Service Pack 1
- Download Windows Server 2012
- Get Started with the FREE Hyper-V Server 2012
- Step-by-Step: Build a Hyper-V Cluster - Part 1 of 2
- Step-by-Step: Build a Hyper-V Cluster - Part 2 of 2
- Activate Your Windows Azure 90-Day Free Subscription
Let’s Start Building Our Cloud!
Get started building your Hybrid Cloud solution in our “Early Experts” Cloud Quest
- READ: Build Your Private Cloud in a Month - Article Series
- DO IT: Build Your Cloud in the “Early Experts” Cloud Quest
Are You in The Clouds With Me?
What are your thoughts around Private Cloud? Feel free to share your comments and thoughts below!