This year, we’re delivering in-person IT Camp events as part of our broader Cloud OS Signature Launch Series on Windows Server 2012 and Azure Infrastructure as a Service (IaaS). In addition, we’ll also be delivering a series of additional IT Camp events throughout the US Heartland … be sure to check http://technetevents.com to register and for details on upcoming IT Camps!
What is an IT Camp?
An IT Camp is a demo-heavy technical event for IT Pros interested in learning about how to install, configure and manage the latest capabilities in Windows Server 2012, Private Cloud, and Azure IaaS Virtual Machines. During each IT Camp, you’ll also have an opportunity to walk-through a set of hands-on labs to build your own virtual lab environment complete with clustered servers!
Content and Resources – March and April 2013
Below, I’ve provided links to the session decks and labs for our Private Cloud IT Camp events:
- Session Decks – Windows Server 2012 Private Cloud Foundation, Hybrid Cloud with Azure IaaS, System Center 2012
- Hands-on Labs – Windows Azure and Windows Server 2012
Content and Resources – Oct and Nov 2012
Below, I’ve included links to a copy of each session deck that I’ll be presenting at our IT Camp events along with the Hands-On Lab bits that you’ll need at IT Camp to build your very own lab environment:
- Windows 8 for IT Professionals
- Hyper-V in Windows Server 2012
- Storage in Windows Server 2012
- Virtual Machines in Windows Azure IaaS
- Lab Tools – UDP Multicast Image Receiver
- Download and copy the tool files located at the above link to the C:\Images folder on your PC. These tools are used for distributing updated lab files at our events.
- Lab Bits Part 1 – Download the VHD installation bits for Windows Server 2012
- Lab Bits Part 2 – Download the Lab Virtual Machine Import Files
Submit Your Questions!
Did you think of a Windows Server 2012 or Azure IaaS question after attending an IT Camp event? Feel free to submit your questions below by posting a comment so that we can share Q&A discussions broadly across our IT Pro community!
What’s Next? Become an Early Expert!
To continue your learning experience after attending an IT Camp, be sure to enroll in our FREE Early Experts online study group program at http://earlyexperts.net. You’ll have an opportunity to leverage your IT Camp hands-on lab environment to continue exploring the other new capabilities of Windows Server 2012 (there’s a TON of new features) and prepare for the Microsoft MCSA on Windows Server 2012 certification exams along the way!
Hope to see you at an IT Camp!