Yung Chou and I are back for another episode in our multi-part series on how to Build Your Private Cloud using System Center 2012 SP1. Tune in today as we show how to deploy System Center 2012 SP1 Virtual Machine Manager AND upgrade from the VMM RTM release. We’ll walk through some of the key improvements in SP1 for VMM, and we’ll demo the deployment and upgrade process together.
Deploy & Upgrade System Center 2012 SP1 Virtual Machine Manager
Download this video for offline viewing.
Specific topics in this episode include:
- [01:15] Recap: Episode 1 & 2
- [08:28] What is System Center 2012 SP1 Virtual Machine Manager? Why is it important?
- [23:27] DEMO: Deploying System Center 2012 SP Virtual Machine Manager
- [39:39] DEMO: How to upgrade from System Center 2012 RTM VMM to SP1
After reviewing this video, get prepared to explore the Private Cloud management capabilities of System Center 2012 for yourself in this series with these downloadable resources:
- Download System Center 2012 with Service Pack 1
- Download Windows Server 2012
- Get Started with the FREE Hyper-V Server 2012
- Step-by-Step: Build a Hyper-V Cluster – Part 1 of 2
- Step-by-Step: Build a Hyper-V Cluster – Part 2 of 2
- Activate Your Windows Azure 90-Day Free Subscription
Let’s Start Building Our Cloud!
Get started building your Hybrid Cloud solution in our “Early Experts” Cloud Quest
- READ: Build Your Private Cloud in a Month – Article Series
- DO IT: Build Your Cloud in the “Early Experts” Cloud Quest
Are You in The Clouds With Me?
What are your thoughts around Private Cloud? Feel free to share your comments and thoughts below!