In today's TechNet Radio show, Wally Mead and I wrap-up our “What’s New” in System Center 2012 Configuration Manager SP1 series with discussing what’s new in Endpoint Protection. Tune in to this demo-heavy session and we’ll walk through how to install Endpoint Protection during a specific maintenance window, how to find all clients infected with malware and how to take immediate action and update antimalware definitions quicker and easier than before.
Demos in today’s TechNet Radio episode include:
- [03:46] How to configure Endpoint Protection to install during a specific maintenance window
- [09:43] How to find all clients that are infected with a particular malware issue
- [17:56] How SP1 uses real-time client notifications to initiate immediate Endpoint Protection action
- [28:58] How to distribute and manage antimalware definitions with the new Software Update template
What’s New in Endpoint Protection for System Center 2012 SP1 Configuration Manager
Next Steps ...
After watching this video, try your hand at a little trivia to win some great prizes!
Want to Learn More?
If you're interested in learning more about the products or solutions discussed in this episode, click on any of the below links for free, in-depth information:
Other Episodes on System Center 2012 Configuration Manager SP1
- Top 8 New Features in Service Pack 1 for System Center 2012 Configuration Manager
- Site Hierarchy and Role Enhancements in Service Pack 1 for System Center 2012 Configuration Manager
- Supporting Windows 8 and Windows Server 2012 in Service Pack 1 for System Center 2012 Configuration Manager
- Supporting Linux, Unix and Mac clients with System Center 2012 Configuration Manager SP1
- Managing Mobile Devices with System Center 2012 Configuration Manager SP1 and Windows Intune
- Upgrading System Center 2012 Configuration Manager to Service Pack 1
- Managing App-V 5 Virtual Applications with System Center 2012 Configuration Manager SP1
- Cloud-Based Management with Windows Intune and System Center 2012 SP1
Like TechNet Radio? Follow Us!
- Follow @TechNetRadio on Twitter
- Become a Fan @ facebook.com/MicrosoftTechNetRadio
- Subscribe to our podcast via iTunes, Zune, Stitcher or RSS
Download Today's TechNetRadio Show
- MP3 (Audio only)
- MP4 (iPod, Zune HD)
- High Quality MP4 (iPad, PC)
- Mid Quality MP4 (WP7, HTML5)
- High Quality WMV (PC, Xbox, MCE)
Which new features are YOU most excited about?
Which new features in System Center 2012 Configuration Manager Service Pack 1 are you most excited by? Be sure to share your feedback in the comments below!
Hope you enjoy!