In today's TechNet Radio show, we're discussing the new features in PC and mobile device management in the new wave of our cloud-based management solution: Windows Intune.
We'll be chatting with Mark Williams, Senior Program Manager on the Windows Intune team, as we cover the following new capabilities …
- New Management Support for Windows 8, Windows RT and BYOD (Bring Your Own Device)
- Integrating Windows Intune with System Center 2012 Configuration Manager SP1
- New Features in the Windows Intune Wave D Management Console
- Managing Windows 8 Modern UI-style Apps with Windows Intune Wave D
PC and Mobile Device Management in the Cloud with Windows Intune
Next Steps ...
After watching this video, follow these next steps:
- Step #1 – Download System Center 2012 Service Pack 1
- Step #2 – Download Windows Server 2012
- Step #3 – Download Your FREE Copy of Hyper-V Server 2012
Want to Learn More?
If you're interested in learning more about the products or solutions discussed in this episode, click on any of the below links for free, in-depth information:
Other Episodes on System Center 2012 Configuration Manager SP1
- Top 8 New Features in Service Pack 1 for System Center 2012 Configuration Manager
- Site Hierarchy and Role Enhancements in Service Pack 1 for System Center 2012 Configuration Manager
- Supporting Windows 8 and Windows Server 2012 in Service Pack 1 for System Center 2012 Configuration Manager
- Supporting Linux, Unix and Mac clients with System Center 2012 Configuration Manager SP1
- Managing Mobile Devices with System Center 2012 Configuration Manager SP1 and Windows Intune
- Upgrading System Center 2012 Configuration Manager to Service Pack 1
- Managing App-V 5 Virtual Applications with System Center 2012 Configuration Manager SP1
Like TechNet Radio? Follow Us!
- Follow @TechNetRadio on Twitter
- Become a Fan @ facebook.com/MicrosoftTechNetRadio
- Subscribe to our podcast via iTunes, Zune, Stitcher or RSS
Download Today's TechNetRadio Show
- MP3 (Audio only)
- MP4 (iPod, Zune HD)
- High Quality MP4 (iPad, PC)
- Mid Quality MP4 (WP7, HTML5)
- High Quality WMV (PC, Xbox, MCE)
Which new features are YOU most excited about?
Which new features in Windows Intune and System Center 2012 Configuration Manager Service Pack 1 are you most excited by? Be sure to share your feedback in the comments below!
Hope you enjoy!