SharePoint Server 2013 can help you achieve new levels of reliability and performance, delivering features and capabilities that simplify administration, protect communications and information, and empower users while meeting their demands for greater business mobility.
This presentation covers the following topics that are important to IT Pros that are evaluating SharePoint Server 2013 and planning an upgrade strategy:
- Hardware and Software Requirements
- Upgrade and Provisioning
- Service Applications and Framework
- Performance and Availability
- Preparing to move to SharePoint 2013
What’s New in SharePoint Server 2013 for IT Pros?
Download this deck for offline viewing.
What’s Next? Keep Learning!
Build your SharePoint Server 2013 lab environment in the cloud for FREE and continue learning about the new IT Pro capabilities of SharePoint Server 2013 with the training resources below!
- Do It: Build a FREE SharePoint Server 2013 Lab in the Cloud with Windows Azure
Leverage a FREE Windows Azure trial account to build your own SharePoint Server 2013 Lab in the Cloud!
- Do It: SharePoint 2013 Early Training & Resources for IT Pros
Includes 14 modules of detailed technical training for IT Pros on the enhancements and new features in SharePoint Server 2013.
- Do It: Windows Server 2012 “Early Experts” Challenge online study group
MCSA certification on Windows Server 2012 is a requirement for the new MCSE: SharePoint certification track. If you’re interested in preparing for Microsoft certification on SharePoint 2013, the “Early Experts” study group is a great place to start!
Which IT Pro features of SharePoint Server 2013 are you most excited about?
Are you planning to pilot or deploy SharePoint Server 2013? Which of the new IT Pro features do you think will have the biggest impact for your environment?
- Do It: Leave Your Comments, Feedback and Questions below!
Hope you enjoy!