With the many of us being out for the holidays over the past few weeks, I wanted to make sure that you didn't miss this important Live Meeting update for Windows 8 and Office 2013. If you regularly use Live Meeting for webcasts, you'll want to make sure you apply these updates if you're running Windows 8, as they address important fixes to resolve screen update issues when sharing desktops from within a Live Meeting session ...
Note: When sharing application screens in Live Meeting on Windows 8, only "desktop-mode" applications are supported. Microsoft Lync 2013 is recommended for sharing Windows 8-style application screens via a webcast.
- KB 2770455 - Live Meeting 2007 client update - download
- KB 2770463 - Live Meeting Conferencing Add-in for Outlook - download
Changes in Live Meeting 2007 Client for Windows 8 Support
- KB 2776602 - Shared application takes longer than expected to appear in an Office Live Meeting 2007 conference in Windows 8
Changes in Live Meeting Conferencing Add-in for Outlook 2013 Support
- KB 2776601 - "You need 32-bit Outlook to use this setup" error message when you try to install the Live Meeting Conferencing Add-in for Outlook in the 64-bit version of Windows 8
- KB 2776596 - User is not connected to a live meeting that you created by using the Live Meeting Conferencing Add-in for Outlook when the user clicks "Join the meeting" in an invitation email message
- KB 2783950 - The "Office Communication Server" option displays after you install Office 2013 and the Live Meeting Conferencing Add-in for Outlook in Windows 8
- KB 2757536 - Outlook 2013 restarts when using "Meet Now" or "Schedule a Live Meeting" in the Live Meeting Conferencing Add-in for Outlook
- KB 2793819 - Live Meeting Conferencing Add-in for Outlook does not appear in a 32-bit version of Outlook 2013 on a computer that is running a 64-bit version of Windows 8
Hope this helps!