UPDATE: The recorded version of this training is now available at https://aka.ms/JS417 … Hope you enjoy!
Are you already certified as an MCSA on Windows Server 2008 and looking to upgrade your certs to Windows Server 2012? This week, we’ve released a new Jumpstart online training course that specifically targets the certification objectives in Exam 70-417, Upgrading Your Skills to MCSA on Windows Server 2012. This course will be broadcast live online as a 2-day accelerated version of the normal 5-day instructor-led course for experienced IT Pros. Here’s the course details …
Course: Prepare for Exam 70-417 – Upgrading Skills to Windows Server 2012 Jumpstart
Date(s): Oct 23rd and 24th, Noon – 7PM Eastern Time
Registration: Register online at Microsoft Certified Community Connection portal
- Module 1: Installing and Configuring Servers Based on Windows Server 2012
- Module 2: Monitoring and Maintaining Windows Server 2012
- Module 3: Managing Windows Server 2012 by Using Windows PowerShell 3.0
- Module 4: Managing Storage for Windows Server 2012
- Module 5: Implementing Network Services
- Module 6: Implementing Direct Access
- Module 7: Implementing Failover Clustering
- Module 8: Implementing Hyper-V
- Module 9: Implementing Failover Clustering with Hyper-V
- Module 10: Implementing Dynamic Access Control
- Module 11: Implementing Active Directory Domain Services
- Module 12: Implementing Active Directory Federation Services
After attending this online course, feel free to join our Early Experts online peer study group at http://earlyexperts.net to network and share study tips/questions/discussions with other IT Pros preparing for certification on Windows Server 2012!
Hope to see you there!