In today’s TechNet Radio show, I’m back with Wally Mead, Senior Program Manager on our System Center Client Management team, to dive deeper into the following enhancements in Service Pack 1 for System Center 2012 Configuration Manager:
- Site Hierarchy Expansion – Standalone Primary to CAS+Primary
- Merging Independent Site Hierarchies
- Cloud Services Distribution Points with Windows Azure
- Support for Multiple Software Update Points
Tune in below as Wally walks us through the details regarding each of these new areas …
Site Hierarchy and Role Enhancements in System Center 2012 Configuration Manager SP1
Stay tuned for future TechNet Radio episodes where Wally will return to discuss other new Service Pack 1 features in detail.
Next Steps …
After watching this video, follow these next steps:
- Step #1 – Download System Center 2012 Service Pack 1
- Step #2 – Download Windows Server 2012
- Step #3 – Download Your FREE Copy of Hyper-V Server 2012
Want to Learn More?
If you’re interested in learning more about the products or solutions discussed in this episode, click on any of the below links for free, in-depth information:
Like TechNet Radio? Follow Us!
- Follow @TechNetRadio on Twitter
- Become a Fan @ facebook.com/MicrosoftTechNetRadio
- Subscribe to our podcast via iTunes, Zune, Stitcher or RSS
Download Today’s TechNetRadio Show
- MP3 (Audio only)
- MP4 (iPod, Zune HD)
- Mid Quality WMV (Lo-band, Mobile)
- High Quality MP4 (iPad, PC)
- Mid Quality MP4 (WP7, HTML5)
- High Quality WMV (PC, Xbox, MCE)
Which new features are YOU most excited about?
Which new features in System Center 2012 Configuration Manager Service Pack 1 are you most excited by? Be sure to share your feedback in the comments below!
Hope you enjoy!