This week, Mitch Tulloch and the Windows Server team have released a new updated version of the FREE e-Book for IT professionals: Introducing Windows Server 2012 RTM Edition. This book is a great way to get quickly skilled up on all the new improvements in this latest Windows Server – one of the most ambitious releases of Windows Server for IT Pros since Active Directory was released in Windows Server 2000! In this 256-page eBook, you’ll find 5 chapters of detailed technical content covering the following key improvements to building a Private Cloud at your shop with Windows Server 2012:
Inside This eBook …
- Deploying web applications on-premise and in the cloud
Includes improvements to scale, manage and deliver open Web Applications, such as: NUMA-aware scalability, Centralized SSL certificate support, IIS CPU Throttling, Dynamic IP Address Restrictions, FTP Logon Attempt Restrictions, WebSocket and HTML5 Support.
- Enabling modern anywhere, any-device workstyles
Unified Remote Access, Simplified VDI deployment, User-Device Affinity, Enhanced BranchCache, Branch Office Direct Printing, Remote FX enhancements, Enhanced USB redirection, User Profile Disks, Dynamic Access Control, BitLocker enhancements and DNSSEC support.
Get this 256-Page eBook for FREE …
We’re making this 256-Page eBook available as a free resource … just follow the steps below to get it sent to you!
- Download the Private Cloud + Windows Server 2012 Evaluation Kit ( You’ll need this to compliment the eBook as you evaluate Windows Server 2012 )
- Shortly after downloading your Evaluation Kit, you’ll receive an email titled “Microsoft Private Cloud: Get Started!“
- Forward the email received in Step 2 above to EarlyExperts@Microsoft.com. You’ll receive an email in response with your eBook!
Start Your Journey!
Once you start exploring this FREE eBook, you’ll need these additional resources and tools on your journey in learning Windows Server 2012 and preparing for Microsoft MCSA certification on Server 2012.
- Join the Windows Server 2012 “Early Experts” Challenge – a free online peer study group
- Build Your Private Cloud in a Month using Windows Server 2012 and System Center 2012 SP1
Is this useful?
Feel free to post comments below to let us know if these resources are useful to you …if so, we’ll work to provide more in the future as well!