At our IT Camp Events, you all saw System Center 2012 delivering IT as a Service via the provisioning and management of Private Clouds … Now, take the next step in learning about System Center 2012 via these FREE guided online labs and training resources that cover the key steps in deploying, automating and managing Private Clouds!
- If you haven't yet done so, download the System Center 2012 bits to test in your own lab environment
- Next, learn how to manage your own Private Cloud with these Guided Online Labs
In these guided labs, you can choose to walk through any of the following 14 scenarios with System Center 2012:
- Provide resources through self-service requests
- Drive consistent service delivery
- Provision additional cloud infrastructure
- Delegate cloud resources
- Create consistency through service templates
- Perform a standardized application deployment to test
- Stage application resources
- Self-service deployment of an application to a production environment
- Gain insight and visibility through reporting
- Monitor infrastructure
- Taking corrective actions in the infrastructure
- Reduce time to resolution with application performance monitoring
- Deploy an update to service instance
- Explore creating dashboards
- Then, to learn the steps involved in designing and implementing your Private Cloud with System Center 2012 ...
- Complete the FREE Configuring and Deploying Microsoft's Private Cloud training course at Microsoft Virtual Academy
Once you've completed these steps, then it's time to start planning for your own Private Cloud deployment!