I am proud to be part of the team providing information on the innovation Microsoft is delivering to support our Cloud OS vision. Today some of the best products in the industry are “generally available” meaning you can download them and start testing them against your unique technical requirements. Here’s a recap of the blog posts we have written and posted on the Server and Tools Blog Network today:
- Today is the GA for Enterprise Cloud! post on Brad’s In the Cloud blog
- Announcing the General Availability of the R2 Wave of Products: Delivering People-centric IT post on Server-Cloud blog
- Announcing the General Availability of Windows Server 2012 R2: The Heart of Cloud OS post on Windows Server blog
- Announcing the Availability of System Center 2012 R2: Management Delivered post on System Center blog
- Enable Consumerization through Unified Device Management post on Windows Intune blog
- Customers Gain Roadmap for the Future with Microsoft SQL Server 2014 and In-Memory OLTP post on SQL DPI blog
We have a ton of technical information coming over the next weeks and months. Deeply technical “How-To” posts and videos to help you build technical muscle and competencies on the products.
In the meantime, be sure and explore the TechNet Evaluation Center to grab some bits. Windows Server 2012 R2 is at the core, so head on over to the TechNet Windows Server 2012 R2 hub for information and videos on the server roles and technologies.