By default, Office 2013 installations that use Click-to-Run will download the Office product from the Internet, with full UI, and with automatic updates enabled. Some administrators will need more control beyond the default Click-to-Run installation behavior in order to work best in their environments.
Using the Office Deployment Tool, an administrator may:
• Download an Office installation source to a network share location
• Configure an installation to use a network share as the installation source instead of the Internet
• Configure an installation to suppress all UI
• Configure the logging for an installations
• Configure whether Office will automatically update or not
• Configure which products and languages to install
• Remove Office Click-to-Run products
Sound interesting? Go get the Preview @ http://www.microsoft.com/en-us/download/details.aspx?id=30344.