What is Windows Azure™? When should I use it? How does it apply to my job? Whether you’re an IT Professional, Developer or Architect, we’ll address your top of mind questions about cloud computing in this informative webcast delivered by some of our top technologist.
In this session, we will discuss:
- Azure architecture from the IT professional’s point of view
- Why an IT operations team would want to pursue Azure as an extension to the data center
- Configuration, deployment and scaling Azure-based applications
- The Azure roles (web, web service and worker)
- Azure storage options
- Azure security and identity options
- How Azure-based applications can be integrated with on-premises applications
- How operations teams can manage and monitor Azure-based applications
The live webcast is going to be held Tuesday, September 29, 2009 from 8:30 – noon CST. To register for the IT Pro portion of this program, head on over to http://msevents.microsoft.com/CUI/WebCastEventDetails.aspx?EventID=1032425946&EventCategory=2&culture=en-US&CountryCode=US.
And don’t forget there’s a developer webcast after lunch on this subject as well. The MSDN webcast will be held from 1-5pm CST on the same day. Register at http://msevents.microsoft.com/CUI/WebCastEventDetails.aspx?EventID=1032425948&EventCategory=2&culture=en-US&CountryCode=US.