Get Started with the IPD Guides for Virtualization
Streamline and clarify your virtualization infrastructure design processes with concise planning guidance from IPD Guides for Virtualization. Each guide addresses a unique virtualization infrastructure technology or scenario, provides critical architectural decisions to be addressed, available options, as well as a means to validate design decisions to ensure that solutions meet requirements of both business and IT stakeholders.
Download the IPD Guides for Virtualization
Multi-product planning and design guidance for Microsoft virtualization technologies are available in the following IPD Guides for Virtualization:
- Selecting the Right Virtualization Technology
- Windows Server Virtualization (Hyper-V) *
- System Center Virtual Machine Manager 2008 and R2 (updated)
- Windows Optimized Desktop Scenarios
- Microsoft Application Virtualization 4.5 (App-V)
- Microsoft Enterprise Desktop Virtualization (MED-V)
- Terminal Services
*updated for Windows Server 2008 R2
See the rest of the information at http://technet.microsoft.com/en-us/solutionaccelerators/ee395429.aspx.