There are a number of new products in the pipeline that are going to have a dramatic impact on the desktop environment for the next three to five years. Surely by now you’ve seen and heard about Windows 7. Any good desktop is only as strong at the backend servers used for email, database, web, etc. That means Windows Server 2008 R2 at the core.
- Interested in learning more about the newest Microsoft technologies?
- Need help to evaluate different Microsoft products and features?
- Willing to test and pilot in production Microsoft beta products?
- Would like to have access to exclusive forums and Microsoft product support?
- Want to share your early adoption experience with the IT Pro community world-wide?
If you answered yes to those questions, then I strongly encourage you in learning more about Momentum program by simply sending me an email at my contact page.
Momentum is a Microsoft sponsored program focused on supporting “early adopters” – IT professionals who bet on the newest technologies to drive business value for their companies and advance in their careers The program offers several benefits. Through the Momentum Portal, participants will have access to the following benefits free of charge for one year:
- In-Depth Technical Content
- Managed Forums
- TechNet Plus Direct Subscription
- PSS Support Requests
- Webcasts & Architectural Reviews with Product Teams (Selected Projects)
There is one small ask with the program, if you want to participate you will be required to share your experience with the world, via post on my blog, or an interview on the phone. I know some of you may be very interested.
When your ready to get involved and tell your story drop an me email at http://blogs.technet.com/keithcombs/contact.aspx.
[UPDATE for 2/18/2009] If you sent me a note requesting consideration but didn’t bother to send me your full name, your email was deleted. Sorry folks, this is a professional program not a text message from your phone and I will not guess at your name.