Internet Explorer 8 screencasts – Faster, More Secure, More Reliable

Matt Hester has done it again.  He has produced some nice screencasts that discuss and demonstrate the improvements being made to the Internet Explorer 8 Beta.  Like many of you, I am particularly interested in the new privacy technologies (InPrivate™) going into the product.

Here are the links to Matt Hester’s posts and screencasts on three major areas of interest:

If you click the pic above, it will take you to the area for downloading Internet Explorer 8, not  Sorry.  Grin.

1. In checking out Matt’s videos I am not getting any audio – are these screencasts suppose to have audio?

Oh and the Windows Vista Team Blog isn’t worthy of your blogroll? 😉

Take care – hope all is well!

– Brandon

2. Keith Combs says:

I just checked all three and they work for me.  Are you getting audio for anything else on your machine?

I added your blog to the roll.  Please do the same on the windowsvistablog.

3. Jordan says:

Do i get the cute chick in the photo with my download? j/k

I tried Beta 1 a while back and it hosed my shell32.dll icons. Maybe ill give this one a shot.

4. Keith Combs says:

I’m going to install IE8 in my VM sandbox first.  Probably later today.

5. tinman says:

I’ve been trying out IE8 beta and it’s crashing pretty often for me. The new features are cool, just, I wonder how/if I can go back to IE7. I’m running Vista.

6. tinman says:

Oh, and I forgot to say, it logs me out of all my websites when I shut down too. That’s annoying… can’t find the setting to not delete cookies.

7. Brian says:

Keith, have you given Google Chrome a test run yet?