Congrats to the Pats !!!

Congratulations to the New England Patriots!!!  Awesome season.

patriots

Can anyone stop these guys?

1. J says:

"Can anyone stop these guys?"

The Titans will if they get the chance to meet them in the Divisional round. Brady hasn’t had his bell rung the way it will be when Kyle Vanden Bosch and Albert Haynesworth sandwich him.

Mark my words… if the Titans meet the Patriots the Patriots will be none and done in the playoffs.

2. Keith Combs says:

Ok J, we’ll see.

3. Rob says:

If you notice also, the Pat’s don’t play very well when it’s really cold.  If they are gonna get beat in the post-season, it will be in an open top stadium.

4. reinstallmypc@hotmail.com says:

Brett Favre and the Packers will stop them in Glendale, AZ. 🙂

– Kai

5. Keith Combs says:

Assuming of course GB wins their Divisional Playoff game.  They probably will since it’s looking more and more like Dallas is going to choke.

Dallas looked like crap the past three games.  Anyone believe they are going to step up and make it to the Conference Championship?  I’m seriously doubting it at this point.

6. Rob says:

Comon, Keith… They were coasting.  Dallas has 0 motivation to win the last few games since the have the payoffs cinched.  After the scare of losing TO to injury for a few games they backed off to preserve the post-season.  If Dallas fields TO, Whitten and Crayton they are a serious force and capable of beating the Pats.  As long as they keep Jessica Simpson out of the stadium, that is…

7. Keith Combs says:

Well, lets hope everyone is rested, healthy and fully mentally focused the next time they play.  They need three more wins and they won’t get them without everyone being on their A game.

It’s no excuses time.  Sudden death.

8. reinstallmypc@hotmail.com says:

I’m personally going to use my frequent flyer miles to ensure Jessica can make it to every Dallas playoff game <lol>

9. Keith Combs says:

I think the Cowboys should all come out of the tunnel with pink jerseys in her honor.  Hello Kitty !!!

10. J says:

"Ok J, we’ll see."

I guess we won’t. Not now, anyway. Mark my words (and you can mark these words): 2008 – Year of the Titans.