You should sooo take advantage of this opportunity. The team that brings you Backup, Complete PC and other goodies to Windows Vista is having a chat in a few weeks on 7/10/2007. See http://blogs.technet.com/filecab/archive/2007/06/07/mark-your-july-calendars-upcoming-chats-on-backup-recovery-and-offline-files-in-windows-vista.aspx for their post on the matter.
Here are my questions for the chat (in no certain priority order):
- How do I secure the .vhd created by Complete PC ?
- How do I restore a specific file?
- How do I restore a hard drive signature so that a Complete PC restore doesn't require me to burn another activation when restoring to a new hard drive?
- How do I do Complete PC backups from multiple machines to the same external hard drive ?
- Is it possible to create a bootable restore disk that will run unattended?
- How do I create a restore that is hardware agnostic?
That ought to get things going.