The Microsoft Windows Mobile Device Center enables you to set up new partnerships, synchronize content and manage music, pictures and video with Windows Mobile powered devices (Windows Mobile 2003 or later). The Windows Mobile Device Center is only supported on Windows Vista.
The Windows Mobile Device Center combines an efficient business-data synchronization platform with a compelling user experience. Windows Mobile Device Center helps you to quickly set up new partnerships, synchronize business-critical information such as e-mail, contacts and calendar appointments, easily manage your synchronization settings, and transfer business documents between your device and PC.
The Windows Mobile Device Center simplifies managing media between your Windows Mobile powered device and your PC. With the picture acquisition wizard, you can easily tag and transfer all of the pictures from your Windows Mobile powered device to your PC’s Windows Photo Gallery.
Windows Mobile Device Center Features Include:
- Streamlined setup – A simplified new partnership wizard and improved partnership management.
- Robust synchronization – Synchronization of business-critical data such as e-mail, calendars, contacts, tasks, favorites, and files.
- Enhanced user interface – A simple and compelling user interface helps you to quickly access critical tasks and configure your device.
- File browsing – A new device browsing experience enables you more quickly browse files and folders and open documents on your device directly from your PC.
- Photo management – Picture management helps you detect new photos on your Windows Mobile powered device, tag and import them to the Windows Vista Photo Gallery.
- Media synchronization – Use Microsoft Windows Media Player to synchronize and shuffle music files on your device.